Depending on your nail type and the condition of your nails, you may or may not find it difficult to remove the nail polish. We have therefore chosen to use 2 different removal methods. We recommend, in the first instance, method 1 for removing the polish. This method works for most nail types. Otherwise we recommend method 2.
Method 1: Depend Remover Oil gently removes the GelLack using vegetable oil. For this method to work, there must be a certain amount of growth between the cuticle and the GelLack, which you would naturally have if the gel has been on for 2-3 weeks. This method is very gentle on the nail and cuticle, and the special chemistry of this product produces a reaction between the Remover Oil, water and the GelLack.
Method 2: A more traditional removal method. This uses Depend GelLack Remover and Depend Removal Wraps to make removal easier.
Ready to go - dry immediately after the last step!
Read and carefully follow the instructions for use which are included in the pack.
1. Apply plenty of Remover Oil to the fingers of one hand all along the cuticle and over the whole nail.
2. Massage over each nail for about 20-30 seconds.
3. Pour water into a bowl large enough to hold all the fingers of one hand.
4. Lower your fingers into the hot water (about 40°C) so that all the fingers are covered by the water. Wait 3 minutes.
5. After about 3 minutes, begin to gently scrape the gel away from the area of new growth near the cuticle, using your own fingernail or an orange stick. Finish off by massaging in any excess oil and wipe your hands dry.